Checking people in and out in exclusive apartments in the heart of Budapest. Sounds simple, right? Often the first encounter can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent you will help our guests to get to know and understand the city’s unique cultural heritage, cuisine, and vibrant nightlife.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will:
Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service. Welcome and serve guests, provide personalized information about sightseeing and other activities. Check guests in and out, accompany them to their apartments, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently. Manage general office tasks in English, such as administration, replying to e-mails and calls.
- Confident language skills in English, both in oral and written communication (Ability to speak a second language is an asset)
- Ability to use a variety of computer applications; MS Word, Excel
- Independent, proactive work
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Smiling, positive attitude and helpfulness
- Good problem-solving skills
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic team, cheerful atmosphere
- Long-term carreer opportunity
- Easily accessible workplace in the city center
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached. We’ll get back to you soon!